Mar 6, 2008

BIG SIGH COUNTRY



(i just had to bump that pic to the top, you know she does get priority here)

Big Sigh 1

Its getting very frustrating waiting on news about Fernanda. It seems like we've been waiting forever now. One of the guys I've skated with in the past is also in the same process, well not anymore he and his wife just did their pickup this month. It just makes us both wonder why? WHY??? Why are they getting out and not us? There's just no rhyme or reason for any of this, we were pretty much on schedule with them, how come they get to come home already and we don't???

Her room is coming along with just a few odds and ends to get together now, Selina has been chuggin along like a mad woman getting all of that done. In the battle of Selina vs. Martha Stewart, my money is on Selina. She'd build the shelf, frame the picture, paint a wall and still manage to knock out Martha's teeth. (granted thats barring prison rules) But then she'd make those cookies I love and we'd all laugh about it later. Its a good thing.

In a week or two, once I'm able to stand for a good while, I'll start painting clouds on the ceiling. The room really is looking amazing. I think we may need Ferns input on a few things though, so she needs to be here. You know "supervising" things. Plus she needs to meet Rex before he thinks he has this pad all to himself, we need to set some ground rules for "the boy".


Big Sigh 2

The doctor has allowed me to go without the brace now, good thing too, I was about to huck that thing out of the window.
Still rockin the cane as a safety device, but getting much stronger, my mom thinks I should get a cape to go along with the cane. I think she's right.

I found this video from palm springs, I do miss the skating, I want to roll again.




and another from our local spot, project 58 (don't make fun of my "jazz hands")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on getting Fern here soon.

I miss the skating, too. That concrete park looks like it was a blast. We should be ready when ours is here!

Ross