Dec 7, 2007

Gettin all artsy on ya'll

I put up a new portfolio site at coroflot (weird name ain't it?)

click here

Anyway, I'll be updating this every so often, I still need to get a few drawings on there and some paintings, but its a good way to share some work and hopefully score that elusive high paying gig. Haven't you heard? All todays great artists are just in it for the money, fame and chicks. Integrity is for suckers, its all about cashin' in these days.

Today is Ferns 7 month birthday, its hard to believe its already been 7 months, she cannot come home soon enough, we're missing out on valuable spaghetti all over her face time here. I've got piles of spaghetti just waitng for that childs little hands, strained peas too, what is the Guatemalan government thinking, I really need a good food smush with our daughter.

It amazes me that we as humans can obliterate an entire city in minutes, but it takes forever to give a child a home.

2 comments:

Jon said...

it's great to see your site is up!

Anonymous said...

Jer,
I just printed the two pictures of my grandaughter. She is increadibly beautiful. We gotta get that baby here soon. I have some chocolate ice cream that would look great on that beautiful yellow and pink dress.
Love you guys, all three of you.
Dad