Dec 5, 2007

The Fern Report - Part 29

our paperwork has finished authentication process in Guatemala...should be back in PGN in next few days.

but the girl from our agency sent us an email - they were unable to visit with Fern last week (yes, I have my frown face on) - I guess they were just too busy. Now we have to wait and hope that maybe the attorney in Guatemala will take some pictures. This definitely means no DVD..(more frowning!)

That's all..just trying to stay mellow, but as we get closer to the end of the year and possible suspension time in Guatemala- I really start panicking and get bummed out.

So to keep my mind off the Fern crisis - we're heading to NYC next weekend to check out the beautiful twinkly lights, eat some good food, and hang out with my friend Beth that I've known since we were three years old. Hoping for some christmas SNOW..lots of SNOW!

No comments: