Dec 10, 2008

Howdy. sorry its been so long since we've posted pics. Busy time of the year! I've been home from work for the past two days tending to a sick child. This time its a nasty, very smelly stomach bug. Tomorrow daddy gets to stay home with her and I can go back to work. Luckily the weather was warm today so we spent a good bit of time outside - even went for an evening walk around the neighborhood to check out the christmas decorations.

In two weeks we head to FL for christmas with my family. I haven't spent christmas with my brother's family in 15 yrs - very excited to hang out with everyone. hoping for some warm sunny days on the beach.

Here are some pics.







3 comments:

Kate said...

Are those Vans on her feet?

jer said...

damn straight!!!!

Nikoli said...

HA! Nice. And it's ok Selina, I blame Jer for the slow updates.