Oct 1, 2008

Hola

Its been forever since I've written anything - for some reason its kind of hard to find free time! everything is wonderful (oh except that fact that I might be out of a job in about 4-6 months thanks to the financial crisis!). Fern has been home for 5+ months and is almost 17 mons old. Gotta say - that I am so ready for her to start talking. There is a lot of grunting, squeaking and pointing going on and some mini-meltdowns when she doesn't get her way.

Tomorrow is my mother's birthday and my nephew Wills second birthday - happy b-day to them!

Hi Matt & Sara - miss you guys!

Here are some pics from Fern's visit with Wills and one of her dressed up at a party.



2 comments:

Kate said...

I love the expression on her face in that picture on the swing.

Nikoli said...

Great pics! Isn't bein' a parent fun?!