Mar 27, 2008

WHOA...

can I just tell you that this roller coaster ride I've been on for the past 11 months just picked up speed! I was driving home from work the other day thinking about how things are about to drastically change in 6 weeks (or less!) and I felt like I was going to throw up! seriously.

In the past two weeks: Fern has been issued a new birth certificate and passport. Not sure what her last name is right now..she might have the combo name..Fernanda Isabel Schroer Warren. Yeah, that's a mouth full - that's why we are changing her last name to Schwarren! Yesterday, she had DNA sample taken - which should make its way to the Lab in NC in the next few days. who knows..we might hear from the us embassy with our appt date in the next 2-3 weeks.

oh and forgot to share...stupid cat - Rex drooled on my head the other night. It was like 5 am in the morning (yes, I was sound asleep) and he's near my head "making biscuits" in my hair and drooled right on my forehead. I was horrified!

3 comments:

Jon said...

All this excitement and drool on your forehead! How do you take it all! :) Just think, you've got to whip up a "first birthday party" in just over a month. :)

Happy Friday!

Kate said...

That cat is not sleeping with me when I come to visit!

jer said...

thats what you'd like to think.