Feb 12, 2008

The nurse report - day 1

Well folks - Jer made it through the surgery like a champ and is now the new six-million dollar man! (Steve Austin was so hot) Here is a picture of him two hours after surgery. So far he has been a pretty easy going patient - not too much bitching & complaining. Although the smart ass did say when I first got him into bed, that maybe it would be a good idea if I got him a bell so he could "ring" for me when my services were needed! NOT.



BTW..while I'm here writing - update from Guatemala..things are finally moving along and I think some cases have been able to register with the new Central Authority and have actually been re-submitted back to PGN.


pps. Jon & Kate: I haven't had time to investigate..but there is a for sale sign in front of your old house - WTF???

4 comments:

Kate said...

No way! WTF, over?!

Jon said...

Being bionic was so cool! I hope recovery goes well, when is your first physical therapy appt? That is going to HURT!

Get the info on our house!

Nikoli said...

When's the first skate session Jer?

Anonymous said...

Hope you both are doing well! And Jer, you don't deserve no dang bell - It's been two days. You should be waiting on Selina by now....

Selina - put a card table next to him. He can fold laundry... No sympathy is the best motivator for a quick rehab! Jer, It only gets better from here. The worst part should be over.

I'm with Nik - First skate session is ??? I'll see you in the bowl...

Ross