Nov 2, 2007

Has it really been 5 years?


Well its been five years now that we've been married, I kind of always worried that our anniversary was on the mexican day of the dead, but i guess that has turned out to be a good thing. The past five years have soared by, in restaurant land if you make it through the first five years then you have a pretty good chance of making it. Well we've hit that mark and i think its gonna be alright.

I feel so grateful that i get to spend everyday with my best friend, that we've built a home together and that we'll soon start a family with Fern, I've been truly blessed. Mom said she prayed for Selina to come to me, I guess ya'll were a little worried about me, huh? Granted I probably needed a little grounding, I needed to grow up a bit, settle down and figure out some kind of plan. Wild nights only last until the sun comes up, but true love lasts forever.

I love you more now than I ever have Selina, Happy Anniversary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Karen, Peter, Matt & Sara

Kate said...

Wow, Jer. That is a beautiful tribute. Selina is lucky, too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Love, Mimi