Sep 28, 2007

The Fern Report

Things are going well, Fern slept the whole night through!!! I woke up at 6 and she was calmly entertaining herself, trying to grab those footsies..(I know that keeps me entertained for hours)

When we met with the attorney and the foster mother yesterday they gave us some pointers and just a few things we should be aware of. One of which was ´´Shes a wonderful baby, and doesn´t fuss unless she doesn´t get what she wants´´ uh, so does that mean we´ll have to buy a car when she´s 16, cause if Daddy can´t afford a new car, nobodies getting a new car, guess she´s just gonna have to be fussy then, who am I kiddin, she´s already got me wrapped around her little pinky.

I can´t beleive how much we´ve lucked out, Fern is smiley and content, and honestly doesn´t really fuss at all, last night before bed she made a little noise but that was just because she was sleepy.

Don´t worry folks, all your kisses and hugs have been equally distributed.

This morning she really responded to me singing Little Feet´s - Dixie Chicken, theres a southern girl in there somewhere, next lesson is how to properly prepare eastern NC BBQ, ok so maybe we need to wait a little bit on that one...

Now where did I put that little tiny skateboard...??

We´ll report back later, its now bath time in central america.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jer,
Don't worry about the car, Granpa will get her one.(1983 Grey Mazda pickup truck, straight shift. Remember?) Thanks for the additional pictures. I can't believe those teeth, and thanks for forwarding the hugs and kisses. Did you tell her they were from her Grandpa? If not do it again and explain it to her. Love all three of you.
Dad / Grandpa