Sep 16, 2007

Let's get this thing started....

Hello to all. Hopefully my Mom is reading this which means she is getting more and more computer savvy - clever her!

Well for those that haven't heard...we are planning a visit to Guatemala. (yes, we are freaking out!) We thought this site might be a great way to keep ya'll in the loop while we are in Guatemala City. HOPEFULLY we will be able to access the blog from the hotel computers (keep fingers crossed).

Our trip is scheduled for Sept 27 - Oct 1. They provide only the formula and we have to bring everything else, needless to say I've been spending some time and money at Babies R' Us!

Please check back periodically for updates, stories, and hopefully pictures of my beautifully remodeled bathroom (can't wait!).

p.s Thanks Kate & Jon for being such fabulous bloggers and inspiring us!

3 comments:

lox said...

Hey Mom!
Way cool in regards to absolutely everything posted!
Are you guys bringing her home, or is this just a visit?
Oh, and in case you're wondering I'm from jer's 'other' family, the OMA.
Have a great day, best of luck with the bath!
~lox

Kate said...

How exciting! I am so glad you decided to start a blog. I wish you safe travels to Guatemala and a wonderful journey with Fern. Give her hugs and kisses from me!
xoxox
Kate

Jon said...

coolio! i want to see the demo pics of the poopoo room